1. Vegetable and other agricultural products packaging
At present, due to the problems of products resources and price, PP woven bags have been widely used in packaging of agricultural products, such as aquatic packaging, poultry feed packaging, covering materials of livestock farm, sunshade, windbreak, hail shelter for crop planting. The common products include feed woven bags, chemical woven bags, putty powder woven bags, urea woven bags, vegetable mesh bags, and fruit mesh bags.
2. Food Packaging: rice, flour and other food packaging.
The common PP woven bags include rice woven bags, flour woven bags, corn woven bags and other woven bags.
3. Geotechnical engineering: It broadens the application field of plastic woven fabrics, and it is widely used in small water conservancy projects, electric power, highway, railway, seaport, mine construction and military construction. In these projects, geosynthetics have the functions of filtration, drainage, strengthening, isolation and seepage-proofing, and the plastic geotextile is one of the synthetic geotextiles.
4. Tourism transportation: The common woven bags include logistic bags, logistic packaging bags, freight bags, freight packaging bags, etc.
5. Daily necessities: The chemical fiber carpet cushion materials are replaced by PP woven bags, such as shopping bags, market shopping bags, market environmental protection shopping bags as well as the freight woven bags and logistic woven bags for logistic transportation.
6. Flood-fighting Supplies: The woven bags are indispensable for flood fighting as well as in the construction of dams, river banks and highways.