Model PPJW-05 PP woven bag yarn cooling masterbatch is specially designed to reduce the high viscosity of PP and prevent the decomposition of other additives and pigments at high processing temperature. The cooling masterbatch of PP woven bag yarn can reduce the molecular weight of PP, thus reducing the processing temperature of PP. Its main component is peroxide. At present, the application scope of PP woven bag yarn cooling masterbatch has been expanded, and it has become a common auxiliary in some PP modification enterprises, especially in the production of high flow PP.
Cooling masterbatch is mainly used in polypropylene spinning. Because of the high molecular weight of polypropylene, the spinning temperature is over 300℃. It is easy to decompose auxiliaries and pigments. The cooling masterbatch of PP woven bag yarn can generally reduce the spinning temperature by 10-50℃ and improve the spinning process. The additives used for PP woven bag yarn cooling masterbatch are actually peroxides, commonly used as initiator A, di-tert-butyl peroxide (DTBP), yellowish transparent liquid with boiling temperature of 110℃, ignition temperature of 182℃, decomposition temperature of 193℃ (half-life of 1 minute) and 126℃(half-life of 10 hours).
1. Physical Properties of Cooling Master Material of PP Woven Bag Yarn
2） PP woven bag yarn cooling masterbatch color: white translucent
3）Melt index: <510g/10min
5）Vicat softening point: 152 ℃
2. Characteristics of cooling master bark of pp woven bags yarn.
PPJW-05 PP knitted bag yarn cooling masterbatch is a high molecular weight flowing agent. It is mainly used to reduce the processing temperature of PP spinning and plastic products production, and greatly increase the flowability of PP melt, especially in PP long, short, spinning and high filling.
3. Function of Cooling Masterbatch of PP Woven Bag yarn.
1) Adding 0.5-1% PPP PP woven bag(woven polypropylene bags) silk cooling masterbatch PPJW-05 during the processing of PP can reduce the processing temperature of PP by 20-30 degrees Celsius and increase the melting index.
2) Plastic grade PP can be made into high quality polypropylene fibers, thick, thin, long and short fibers.
3) The quality of PP film blowing, bag weaving, injection moulding, PP pipe and other products can be greatly improved.
4) It can reduce the power consumption and improve the operation environment of PP products in the process of processing.
4. . Application of PP Braided Bag yarn Cooling Masterbatch
PP woven bag yarn cooling masterbatch is mainly used for high filling polypropylene, PP injection products, PP drawing, PP woven bag yarn and so on. Increasing the melting index of resin, enlarging the colouring range of resin, reducing shrinkage, strengthening rigidity, reducing extrusion temperature, making the resin stable extrusion and stretching.
5. Addition of PP: 1%-3%
MornPackaging is an expert woven polypropylene bags manufacturer
from China. MORN, your exclusive adviser of packaging solutions.